How exciting! My First Blog! So I started noticing a trend with other family members all starting to blog. Then my sister-in-law sent us a link to hers & suggested that we start one. At first I thought "Yeah, that would be nice but I really don't have that kind of spare time." And we all know that Gary has even less time than that. Then the more I thought about it the more I decided I should give it a try. So I'm not making any kind of promises that I am going to be a great blogger, but I'll give it a try. Hopefully I can keep up on it enough that it will have somewhat current postings & pictures on it. We'll see how it goes. With any luck maybe my hubby will join in on it too every once in a great while. Hopefully in the next couple of days I can get a posting or two of some of the latest events in our lives on here. So here it goes.....
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I was really suprised at how involved Nate got with our blog. I honestly thought he would make fun of it and blow it off like everything else I do online (myspace, facebook) but he loves to blog. So maybe Gary will, too. Anyway, your blog is super cute! Glad you started it.
Post a Comment