Our Family

Our Family
January 2010

Friday, October 24, 2008

Definitely Time for a Haircut!

Well I knew it wasn't going to be the easiest thing in the world. That's why I took him to a professional. That way I wouldn't be the one he was fighting. I took Bryant to get his first haircut today. I kept putting it off because I wanted Gary to take him, but with as little spare time as Gary has Bryant would probably be looking like a girl before that happened & he was already getting pretty close to it. His hair was getting so long so I took him to a place here called Fun Cuts that is especially for kids. He was kind of bewildered at first & kept putting his hands on his head. Then when she cut the top with scissors he was perfectly fine & playing with the car. Then she got out some trimmers to cut around his ears & neckline. They made a louder noise than the clippers did & that did it. You can tell what happened then.

All in all it wasn't too bad. The girl was done in no more than five minutes. She's super quick! It would have taken me probably at least an hour or more. So here's a couple more pics of the end result! It took me forever to try & get a decent picture. Bryant can't stay still for even a second, EVER!






I was trying to spike the top a little but styling boys hair is not my strong point I guess. And forget trying to distract Bryant with anything to keep him still. I guess it just takes making him cry to get him to sit down for two seconds.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Why do kids hate that so much? I guess scissors close to their head and loud noises makes them nervous. He definately looks handsome. I miss him and Alyssa so much. Ok I miss you all so much!

I am super excited to come home for Christmas. We need to leave the kids with Gma and Gpa and go out on a date with our hubbies while we are there. Or heck... forget the hubbies, lets have a girls night out and go throw some donuts in the parking lot again!! Ha Ha!

I have been pretty "home" sick lately for some reason. I think I am just family sick. I love you guys!