Our Family

Our Family
January 2010

Thursday, October 16, 2008

San Diego Here We Come!

Gary & I have always had a jar that we put our pocket change in, well actually that Gary puts his pocket change in. I never have any cash so I don't contribute all that much. Gary has been saying for the last couple of years that when we got that jar full that we would go on vacation. Well it finally got full, so that must mean it is time for a vacation. So since Gary has vacation time at work that he has saved up for the end of the year & he can't take it all at once we decided to go ahead and make use of it. I'm not so sure about it still but we decided to book a San Diego vacation for the third week in November. We have an unlimited 3 for 1 pass for all of us to go to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, & the Wild Animal Park for 5 days & 5 nights in a hotel that looks like it's pretty nice. We were both pretty surprised as to how cheap it was for us all to go. I keep thinking "why are we going when it's starting to get cold?". I hate the winter time. I would much rather be in the hot sun all the time, but Gary keeps saying it won't be that bad. I hope he's right.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

WoW!!! SAN DIEGO HUH?? AWESOME!! THat will be so much fun. Your kids are going to absolutely love Sea World. We went when Shaleea was 1 and we had a blast. The weather should be perfect. It might get a little chilly at night but during the day it should be perfect. Have a good time and when I come for Christmas, I want to see lots of pics! Love you guys!
Tiff