Yes, as Heidi said I am staying at home with the kids. Consequently I am seeing my therapist twice as much as I used too. ☺ If I had any hair, then I would have pulled it all out anyway. My props to moms everywhere. Okay, I am actually glad to be spending time with the kids and I enjoy getting to take them and go do fun things like going to the park or feeding the ducks or going to Denny's and making mommy be our waitress and then complain about everything ☺.
I do agree with Heidi that Wyoming is not my first choice of place to go and live, but I'll go where there is money, even if it is -20° F there during the winter. Besides, it is a good excuse for me to sell my camp trailer and buy that new 30' weekend warrior camp trailer that I have wanted (most likely that is what I will be living in while I am there). Another good thing is that this is a chance for Heidi and I to fly over and see Wyoming for a couple of days when I go for my second interview, and Heidi gets to fly for her very first time!!! (she's scared!) Well anyway, I just though I would put in my two cents on this whole blogging thing now that I have some spare time. Ciao!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
HELP!!!!!
Posted by Gary at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
You are too funny! You have always been so busy that you hardly get to see your kids. Now it is your turn!! Call me and let me know what you have heard lately.
Post a Comment