I have to take some time to brag on my wonderful husband. Yesterday was our sixth anniversary and I have to tell everyone what a wonderful six years it has been. I truly believe that Gary is the hardest working, most loving guy on the face of this earth. He works so hard to provide for our family and he does absolutely everything possible to make sure that we have not just what we need, but what we want too! Yes, he spoils us rotten, which isn't always a good thing, but I still love him like crazy.
When Gary & I started dating, I knew that my family & friends just looked at him & thought that he was an immature teenage boy. To tell you the truth, I thought that sometimes too, but I somehow deep down knew from the time I met him that someday he was going to be my husband. Of course there were times that I really wanted to slug him, but deep down I still loved him more than anything and anyone. He truly gave me a new perspective on life and made me realize things that I never would have without his help. He is & has always been more than my husband, he is my best friend! I don't know what I would have done without him all these years & I just want him to know how much I appreciate him & all that he does for us and our family.
Gary, you are my light at the end of the tunnel and my absolute everything! Thank you for all of your hard work, your lack of sleep everynight so that you can spend time with us, your goofiness that lightens my mood at the end of the day, and for always being there no matter what. I Love You So Much! Thank you for the best six years of my life!
Monday, March 9, 2009
My Wonderful Hubby of Six Great Years!
Posted by Heidi at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That is sweet! Back then, Gary was really immature and we all wanted to slug him (hee hee) but I must say that you did pick a pretty darn good guy!
I think that HE won lottery when he chose you! I think you are just as great as can be!! You guys are awesome and I am so thankful that you are part of my family!
Post a Comment