Well so far this year has been pretty good for us. I have only been working about 25-30 hours a week which is still a lot, but not as much as I was before. I really enjoy my time at home with Gary & the kids. Gary & I have been trying to take some time out of each week that we will take our kids to a sitter and go out on a date just the two of us. Sometimes, we only make it to Wal-Mart in that time to do a little shopping, but at least it is time for just us two.
We have been attempting to try and rebuild our porch, driveway, and carport, but so far that has been unsuccessful. Everytime that Gary has a weekend that he is off with no other commitments it rains. So, it kinda stinks that we are always having to go walking through a muddy driveway and through the rain, but we can't fix that problem until it stops raining. Go figure!
Alyssa's birthday is coming up next month. She is going to be 6 years old already! My how time flies. Even though we just bought her a pair of $35 shoes like 3 weeks ago, she informed me today that she wants Heely's (the shoes with the rollerskates in them). Yah...that's my five year old. I love how once they start school they suddenly start finding out all the great things that are out in the world that they can try to convince mom and dad to buy.
Bryant is turning into, well....his dad! Everyday he reminds me more & more of Gary. Not only does he look just like Gary, but he always wants to do whatever it is that his daddy is doing. His vocabulary amazes me for a 2 year old. He is always using big words like "actually." We recently took him out of his crib and put him in a toddler bed. We had procrastinated for so long on doing this because he was always so good just to lay down at night in his crib and go to sleep. We were afraid that putting him in a bed that he could get in & out of meant trouble, but he adjusted very well. So below is a picture of that & a couple of other things. 



Wednesday, February 24, 2010
2010 So Far
Posted by Heidi at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That's great that you are able to spend a little less time at work and more at home. I hear ya about the rain-I just want the sun to some out so so bad! I love your kiddos pics and I hope you guys are really enjoy 2010!
Post a Comment